Wall-E: A fun Pixar movie about a little garbage robot who goes thru space with a fire extinguisher

  • 4/6 stars

about this blog

hello, welcome to the legendary peanut, i hope you find this blog appealing. i put up a weekly movie review and youtube videos galore! check it out!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Virtual Trip to Russia! The land of nice fur hats 2


Hiyas, it's me again, 7 years in the future at age 18, blah blah blaaaah blah blah. So, still in Petropovlosk, I'm staying at the Oktabrskaya Hotel and eating at the Stary Garod and Planeta-Pizza, as well as eating…………картофель (potato)!!!!! I'm going to take a Heli Tour to the Koryak Volcano (I hope to go there in the winter next time so I can ski), where we will hopefully land in the crater. I want to take a rock from Russia, go to America, throw it at some guy and say he was attacked by Russia. Anyway, I REEEEEEAAAAAAALLY want to go camping out in the wilds, with some protection of course, like some pepper spray and, er, OFF I guess. I'll take a hiking tour too (don't know where to though). Oh! I'm making a comic about Stalin where in the first panel, it just shows a regular Stalin with a narrative pointing at him reading: "This is Stalin then…" and in the second panel it's got another narrative pointing to Stalin saying: "And this is Stalin now" and Stalin's got a gold necklace that says "COMMIE LIFE" and a backwwards baseball cap =D. Cya'll 'round!

No comments: